Hello Lovelies! As you can probably tell from the title, I’ve been nominated for the blogger recognition award!! Thankyou so much to Scribe’s Canvas for nominating me, you should all go and check them out!
– Thank the bloggger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
– Write a post to show your award
– Give a brief story of how your blog started
– Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
– Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, and provide the link to the post you’ve created.
I started this blog almost exactly one year ago, and I did it because I love to write. I’ve always done lots of miscellaneous writing in my notebooks, and when I discovered that blogging was a thing, I immediately created one of my own. I just figured that if I was going to be writing anyway, someone may as well have the chance to read and enjoy it!
1. Be yourself 100%. Something I love about blogging is that when you begin, you have a fresh start. Be yourself completely, because you may not ever have an opportunity as good as this to share what you think.
2. Persevere. Your blog isn’t going to blow up overnight after the first post. These things take time – I would know. I’ve been at it for a year and I’ve still only got 30 followers, but I’m grateful for every single one. Keep at it, and eventually the stats will grow.
I’m nominating you. I know that the rules say to nominate 15 bloggers, but I don’t read other people’s blogs very often, so I’m nominating all of you instead. If you have a blog, do the tag, and leave the link in a comment for me to read!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, because I certinally enjoyed writing it. I now have to go and write two humanities essays, write up a science report, learn my lines and study for two maths tests. Wish me luck!
RACHELLECLARA xoxox 🙂